The paused status
When your workflow faces an issue related to an integration (broken cookie, outdated API key, etc.), your job will be paused.
It will resume when you fix the integration issue (refresh your LinkedIn cookies for example) and retry the paused job.
Therefore, each time you see that your job is paused you will know that the ball is in your court.
Manage your accounts and jobs via the Activity section
In the Activity section your accounts are now the center of your activity.
They gather all the jobs that were running using a specific account.
The jobs are displayed according to their statuses:
- Success: all your jobs that succeeded
- Warning: all your jobs that are in warning mode
- Running: all your running jobs
- Paused: all your jobs related to an integration issue that need your attention
- Limits (for social accounts): you can check your account limits for the day there. If you click on a limit, you will see the jobs associated to the limit.
Retry multiple paused jobs at once
Still in the Activity section, on each account, you’ll be able to see if they have pending actions or not.
Here, my account doesn’t need any action on my end:
Here, my account has pending actions:
If I click on “See pending jobs”, I will see the jobs using this account that need an action on my end and will be able to retry them all at once:
I can discard the retry with the button at the bottom, which will put my job into “stopped” status.
Or I can click on “refresh account and resume selected executions”, I will get my account updated automatically if I have the extension or manually if I don’t have it and the selected job will resume on its own.
Once I made the appropriate actions on my account, it will go back to its initial state: