ℹ️ 💭 Key question: How can you turn this new set of enriched data into an actionable, ideal customer profile?
🛠️ What you need:
- You’ve done Chapter 1 so you should have all tabs in the template sheet done until
- You know how to make pivot tables in Google Sheets.
🔥 What you’ll get at the end of this chapter:
- Your top-5 sectors, company sizes, and techs used within your current customer base
- Some new accounts to target that look like your current best customers and how you could find much more next week
- The ability to target the right contacts inside Linkedin like never before, with booleans on steroids: some formulas you’ll copy-paste hundreds of times next year 🙂
- A full list of qualified contacts to engage next week.
⏳ Estimated work time: 2h
⭕ TL;DR: Enrichment is not for decoration.
Based on this new set of data, we can guess all your next perfect customer matches and extract a list of ready-to-use qualified contacts.
Most companies use enrichment to qualify leads, which is cool as it can save marketing and sales loads of time.
But they forget about the most powerful usage of enrichment: to get all the key details about their current customer base to find similar prospects.
It works both at an account level and a contact-level.
For instance, all the LinkedIn Job Titles you’ve found in Chapter 1 are super useful to craft the right boolean LinkedIn formulas.
These booleans are long-term assets for your company as you can use them inside other major web platforms such as Twitter, Google, Instagram, Facebook…
Ready? Let’s go!
Let's first analyze your newly enriched customer base.
What are your top 5 sectors?
What is your best Company Size?
What Techs (top-5) are your best-fit accounts are using?
Extract this list of new accounts (1/2)
Extract this list of new accounts (2/2)
Analyze your Current Customers' Linkedin Job Titles
Let’s analyze all the Linkedin Job Titles for your current customers.
Now that we have the right accounts to target, we need to find the best contacts to engage based on your newly enriched contact database.
Remember, this tab in your template: #6_Enriched_Contacts (Linkedin).
You can extract all the Linkedin Job Titles and import them into a tool such as World Clouds.
Then extract this free CSV to rank your best keywords and brainstorm about other variables.
Linkedin Job Titles Analysis
Your Unique Linkedin Booleans
Build up your very unique Booleans advanced LinkedIn search.
- Based on this new knowledge, let’s build some advanced booleans for your next Linkedin targeting. We need to rank keywords that are “positions” i.e. Manager, Head of, VP… or keywords that are “specialities” i.e. E-Commerce, Growth, Online Marketing. We can also work with negative keywords
- All your new set of data (#6_Enriched_Contacts (Linkedin)) is now your best source of inspiration to find the right keywords
- Booleans work with “AND”, “OR”, “NOT”: all of them are accepted into LinkedIn
Remember You can book anytime a 1h30 check-up meeting with us if you need help or validation 👍
Advanced Booleans Building Demo
Finally, Get New Qualified Contacts
Extract a new list of qualified contacts in the right accounts, with verified emails.
Now that we have a new list of accounts to target, plus the ability to target the right job titles, we can get a ready-to-use list of contacts.
Here’s the best Captain Data workflow to use: Find company employees with Sales Navigator & Email Cascade.
This is the best workflow to do so you’ll find it on the market.
It’s ideal for smart outreach because it allows you to find the employees of given companies that you previously qualified, filter them based on Keywords, Job title, and Location, and enrich their email using several email finders (Dropcontact, Hunter, and ColdCRM).
Email waterfall is a feature you’ll only find using Captain Data: if it can’t find a valid email thanks to a first email provider, it automatically tries with a second one, then a third one, etc.
New Qualified Contacts (1/2)
New Qualified Contacts (2/2)
BONUS TIPS #3 Google Related Search
Final Words & Key Milestones
You should now have your target addressable market, meaning some new qualified accounts & contacts ready to be engaged.
This is compulsory to go through the next chapter.
So you should have until tab 14 done in the master template.
Note: In this course, you’ve done all these things on your own so you can repeat them in the future. You’ll get concrete results right away and some of them that you can keep in the long term.
However, regarding target accounts selection, we highly recommend you work directly with your sales team.
Ask them what they think about the list, what accounts they would prioritize, some they would add, remove, etc.
Or why not organize a workshop to brainstorm about new LinkedIn Job Titles?
This way, if you land some great meetings within this set of contacts, you’ll be 100% sure it’ll be followed up in a minute by your sales 🙂
If you need help, send us a message: email@example.com.
If not, so you’re ready for Chapter 5: let’s segment this new prospect base thanks to our powerful alibis methodology and build your campaign planning 🔥