You can understand the situation of your main jobs by looking at their status. However, for a deeper understanding of the situation, a closer inspection is warranted.
In this article, we will guide you through what you should check to gain a clearer understanding of what is happening, and what needs to be done on your side, if necessary.
But first, a quick recap:
Meaning of the different statuses
Success: All your step jobs inside your main job have succeeded.
- You do not need to do anything. Everything is in success, so check out that you have the results you wanted, download it, and that's it! :D
⚠️ However, if you see in the step overview, all your step jobs in success and the main job has another status than the "Success" one, please contact us. It might block your Webhook if you have one.
Warning: One of your step job needs your attention inside your main job.
- When you have a "warning status", you must check the details of your job. It means that one-step job got a warning. Please, click on the step to get more details on this job and check out the "How-to solve this issue" to help you fix this.
Running: A job step is still running inside your main job.
- Well, here you do not have to do anything. Just wait for your step jobs to finish until it succeed or ⚠️ if it has another status, check out what you need to do from the other status explanation.
Important: If your step is still with the running status, it's probably because it has still inputs in the queued that needs to be processed.
You probably reached your daily limit, so the job inside is probably scheduled.
Another potential scenario is that you might have set specific Job Settings to launch your workflow at a designated date and time.
- As a result, if the job didn't complete, it could be rescheduled. In this case, please review your schedules and the associated limits.
If you wish to ensure the completion of this job, follow these steps: Go to the job details > Click on Actions to the one scheduled > Select Stop, and then retry by adjusting the job settings accordingly.
Do not hesitate to help you with those articles: Manage schedules & Launcher Settings: advanced scheduling options.
Paused: One of your step inside your main job got the "paused" status.
- When a job gets the paused status, it is often related to invalid cookies, you don't have enough credits with your email finder you are using, or outdated API key.
For invalid cookies, check out this article to help you: Retry multiple jobs at once
Stopped: One of your step job has been stopped, so the main job got the stopped status.
- When a job has been stopped, it can only be done on your side.
⚠️ If not, please, contact us!
Shutdown: You probably get the error message "All inputs failed. Please correct them before retrying your job." in one of your step or another error message.
- Check out the input tab inside this specific job to see if you have more precision on the error.
Pending: Your main job is waiting for the first step to be launched.
- In this case, you will have this first step with the “Scheduled” icon, because you have another exact same step with a limit running already, waiting for it to finish.