Might be also interesting for you: Understanding the status of a job
To access step details, you need to click on a job you ran:
When you need more information regarding a specific step, you can click on any of the steps appearing and a right-side navigation opens:
This view gives you additional details regarding inputs and jobs.
Access the step details
Select the step you want to analyze; in our case " Email Cascade":
It will open the right-side navigation!
Reading the side navigation
You also get the full overview of what happened in terms of inputs:
If you're visualizing a step that is following a limitation, whether it is visits, connection requests or else, you will see this additional piece of information in the account tab:
It gives you a quick insight of the account's consumption for the current 24-hour period.
As a reminder, when the limit is reached (here it would be 1002 / 3000 profile enrichments).
Each steps list one or more (sub-) jobs:
Each job represents a “batch”; as a reminder, we're not automating everything in the same job, rather we optimize each run: this is way you will most of the time have multiple jobs listed in the right-side navigation.
You have standard information here:
- The job's status and when it started
- Input statistics for the job
- The number of results for this job
- A list of actions such as retrying the job, downloading results and showing the configuration used
When click on the job, you can see 3 different tabs depending on the situation:
- Error if the job raised an error, with the corresponding message and how-to solve the error
- Inputs which are the list of inputs with the corresponding output or error in case there's one
- Account to check the account used during this step/job
Filtering, selecting & downloading outputs
- You can filter inputs by status (Failed & Success):
- Select specific columns to extract:
- Download ALL outputs: