💡 The activity feed gathers all the account and workflow activities happening on your project.
First thing when you arrive the list of your accounts plugged to an integration.
There are several information to see on the accounts such as:
- A "See pending jobs" button which is orange when there are pending workflow executions linked to this account
- The level of the account for LinkedIn integration: Classic or Sales Navigator
- A tag mentioning if it's your own account or not
Clicking on the account will enable you to get more granularity on associated workflows using this account:
- Success status: All jobs that were ran successfully
- Warning status: All jobs with the warning status, meaning there is an action to do on your side most of the time
- Running status: All jobs that are running
- Paused: All jobs that were ran and that the execution has been paused because of a required action from the user (mostly actions requiring a refresh of the account cookies)
- Limits: All the social limits related to the account. Clicking on a limit will display all the jobs in the queue because the limit has been used during the day or is the next days.
If you have a "See pending jobs" button on the account, it means that there are some jobs waiting for an action on your side, mostly an account refresh.
If you click on it, a modal will appear listing all the jobs using this account and requiring an action:
You can decide to refresh all the jobs or discard some or all of them. Discarding the jobs will automatically put them in "stopped" status.
Refreshing the account is only possible if it's your own account. If not, ask the owner of the account to refresh it before being able to resume the paused jobs.
This section gathers the history of all jobs that were ran or that are running on the entire project.
This gives you a great overview to monitor your activity.
You can easily filter by the job statuses, the workflows, job names or even time frames.
This tab gives you an overview of the scheduled jobs and their inputs that are scheduled on the entire project.
You can easily deactivate the schedule for each job by switching it off.