A user can either use directly the platform, or be external without accessing to your workspace: very handy for agencies.
If you need more user licenses, please contact: email@example.com.
This users section allows you to have a clear vision of the roles attributed to the different users you registered on the platform and the different apps the users connected to their account.
Go to My Account > Users to see the list of users (note: you need to be a workspace owner to see the users).
- An owner has all the rights on the platform. He has a view of all the users, can delete and edit them, as well as promote users to owners. He can also select the connected accounts he wants to use in a workflow. The owner can upgrade and downgrade the subscription and edit billing details. It’s a perfect role for the owner of the project.
- A user has all the basic rights but cannot access the subscription and billing details. It’s a perfect role to attribute to the members of your marketing and sales team, for example.
You'll need to invite the user to join your workspace to attribute the “user” role:
Make sure the email of the person you want to invite is filled in the edit section of the user. If yes, click on "Invite to join workspace". The user will receive an invitation to sign up to the platform.
- An external user cannot access the platform, but can only connect his accounts using Shared links: Sharing link feature: use someone else's account (external user)
It’s a perfect role to attribute to your clients. It will be the role attributed by default when you create a new user.
Note: we’ll slowly introduce more roles for better granularity.
Note: You must be "Owner" of the workspace to add users.
To add a new user, please, follow these instructions:
- Go to My Account > Users
- Click on the top-right button, + New User
- A window will open:
If your subscription allows you to create more users, a window with the user settings will appear.
*Fill up carefully the fields
- When adding the email, a little box will appear:
Tick the box "Invite user to workspace" only if you want this user to have access to the platform. An email will be sent, and needs to be accepted.
If you need to subscribe to add-on users, another window will appear. But the best, is to contact our sales.
Delete a user
To delete a user, external or not, you just need to click on Actions > Delete this user > Confirm Deletion
Promote to owner
If you want to promote a user in order for him to have all the rights on the platform, click on Actions > Promote to owner.