If you have not already downloaded and installed our Chrome Extension, do it now.
Add a new account
Head over to the Integrations page and click on Instagram:
Click on Connect a New Account:
Click on Configure my Account:
Refresh an Account
Your Instagram account might be invalidated for multiple reasons, if:
- you log out of your Instagram account on your browser
- you automate too much and do not respect the usage limits
- you're using another automation tool
Refresh on the accounts page
Under Integrations Instagram you can refresh your account.
Note that you can only refresh an account that you setup yourself.
Refresh on the configuration page
You can also directly refresh in the configuration page, for example when retrying a specific job:
Manually add an account
If you do not have the Chrome Extension installed, or want to do it manually, here's how.
Note that we do not recommend doing so.
To find Instagram sessionId
- Login to https://www.instagram.com/
- Open your browser's inspector (right click anywhere on the page, then inspect)
- Copy the sessionid value
Save your account 💾