When you have correctly set up your Lemlist integration you are ready to use workflows with Lemlist.
There are two workflows working with Lemlist - whether you're using Dropcontact or ColdCRM. It is especially used for :
- Sourcing leads and company data on autopilot and find B2B emails with Dropcontact for email outreach
- Warming up an audience before an outbound campaign by visiting their profiles.
- Extracts a Sales Navigator Leads Search
- Visits the profiles and collects data
- Extracts information about companies in which your prospect are working at
- Find the emails, civility and company social information with Dropcontact
- Sends the thee aggregated data to a Lemlist Campaign
You need to have :
- A Sales Navigator account
- A Dropcontact or ColdCRM account (API Key)
- Synchronized your Lemlist integration
- Created a lemlist campaign to get the campaign id 👉 To find it, open the campaign on Lemlist. When you do, your URL should look like : https://app.lemlist.com/campaigns/cam_sOmEiD the Campaign ID is
cam_sOmEiD. It will always starts with
To configure your Lemlist campaign use our Mapping function 👇
By adding keywords in your workflow configuration, you'll be able to import all the collected data in Lemlist, such as email, phone, job title and so on.
What you get 👇
Aggregate all the data you need and push them into your Lemlist campaigns - such as job title, company name, email, website and even the profile pic !
It's kind of magic 🎩