If you have not already downloaded and installed our Chrome Extension, do it now.
Add a new account
Head over to the Integrations page and click on Twitter:
Click on Connect a New Account:
Give it a name and click on Configure my Account:
Refresh an Account
Your Twitter account might be invalidated for multiple reasons, if:
- you log out of your Twitter account on your browser
- you automate too much and do not respect the commercial limits
- you're using another automation tool
Refresh on the accounts page
Under Integrations Twitter you can refresh your account.
Note that you can only refresh an account that you setup yourself.
Refresh on the configuration page
You can also directly refresh in the configuration page, for example when retrying a specific job:
Manually add an account
If you do not have the Chrome Extension installed, or want to do it manually, here's how.
Note that we do not recommend doing so.
To extract your Twitter's token:
- Login to https://twitter.com
- Open your browser's inspector (right click, then inspect)
- Select the auth_token value