- Navigate to a LinkedIn profile
- Copy the URL from your browser
- Paste it to the provided field(s)
A profile URL looks like this one https://linkedin.com/in/guillaumeodier.
A few notes on the data extracted:
- company_url is especially useful to enrich the profile with company data
- profile_url is generally the public URL—although it depends on your input: if you passed a Sales Navigator ID, the profile_url will reference this ID
- handle is always the public URL, in https://linkedin.com/in/guillaumeodier the handle is guillaumeodier
- job_title is to be used in your sequence
- profile_id is essentially used for cross-reference, you won't be able to do much with it
NOTE: This workflow as a daily limit related to profile enrichment of 3000.