If you have not already downloaded and installed our Chrome Extension, do it now.
Add a new account
1. Head over to the Integrations page and click on Facebook:
2. Click on Connect a New Account:
3. Select a user with the drop-down menu or add a new one (according to the subscription plan you chose, note that this new user will eventually be added to your add-ons and be billed).
Click on Configure the Account:
If you see an alert stating that you're not connected to Facebook.. you're probably not connected to Facebook 😅
Refresh an Account
Your Facebook account might be invalidated for multiple reasons, if:
- you log out of your Facebook account on your browser
- you're using another automation tool
Refresh on the accounts page
Under Integrations Facebook you can refresh your account.
Note that you can only refresh an account that you setup yourself.
Refresh on the configuration page
You can also directly refresh in the configuration page, for example when retrying a specific job:
Manually add an account
If you do not have the Chrome Extension installed, or want to do it manually, here's how.
Note that we do not recommend doing so.
To find your LinkedIn session cookie:
- Login to https://www.facebook.com/
- Open your browser's inspector (right click, then inspect)
- Copy the xs and c_user values in the Value column
Go back to your Captain Data account, and paste the new session cookie value inside the form.
💾 Save your account.