Add a new account
1. Go to Integrations and select Slack:
2. Click on Connect a New Account:
3. Select a user with the drop-down menu or add a new one (according to the subscription plan you chose, note that this new user will eventually be added to your add-ons and be billed). Click on Configure the Account:
If you see an alert stating that you're not connected to Facebook.. you're probably not connected to Slack 😅
Manually add an account
If you do not have the Chrome Extension installed, or want to do it manually, here's how.
Note that we do not recommend doing so.
To find your Slack session cookie:
- Login to https://slack.com/workspace-signin
- Open your browser's inspector (right click, then inspect)
- Go to Applications and cookies
- Copy the d value in the Value column
Go back to your Captain Data account, and paste the new session cookie value inside the form.
💾 Save your account.