A company page on LinkedIn contains valuable information about an enterprise: company growth, products and services sold, employees, location, website, etc.
Some use cases:
- Source leads for TAM mapping and account-based marketing (ABM)
- Extract company employees and filter against your best ICP
- Qualify leads based on company attributes
- Competition analysis, GTM, etc.
- Navigate to a LinkedIn company page like this one
- Copy the URL from your browser
- Paste it to the provided field(s)
- You can manually add as many inputs as you want by clicking on the "+ Add a new input"
- Or, you can upload a CSV file with a list of company URLs (column header required: linkedin_company_url).
A company page URL looks like this one https://www.linkedin.com/company/google/