Extract a list of companies (accounts) from a Sales Navigator Account search.
Provide one or multiple Sales Navigator Account search URLs, and the automation will extract all the companies obtained from the search.
- Create accounts leads list for your account base marketing (ABM) campaign
- Identify similar companies
- Conduct market & competitor studies
- Navigate to a Sales Navigator Accounts Search
- Add your filters
- Copy the URL from your browser
- Paste it to the provided field(s)
A search URL looks like this one https://www.linkedin.com/sales/search/company?companySize=B&geoIncluded=fr%3A5227&industryIncluded=6&numOfFollowers=NFR3&page=1.
You can choose to maximize the number of results extracted for the search by setting the maximum results.
By default it is set to LinkedIn's system limit of 1000.
If you need to extract more companies, you should segment your search into smaller batch.
For more information, check out this article: Extract more than 1000 companies in my Sales Navigator search
To use this setting with the API, you can pass max_results to the input_parameters field.