Source valuable information of all the individuals that have commented a LinkedIn post.
Provide one or multiple URLs of LinkedIn post(s) and the task will extract all the useful information regarding the profiles that have commented this content.
- Generate leads by social listening
- Use the LinkedIn People Profile to extract information of the sourced LinkedIn profiles and qualify your leads
- Use LinkedIn Auto Connect to connect with the sourced leads and initiate a relationship to begin lead nurturing
- Navigate to a LinkedIn post
- Copy the URL from your browser
- Paste it to the provided field(s)
You can add as many URLs as you want.
A post URL looks like this one
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:POST_ID or this one
For example the task will navigate to https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6531440905390424064/ to visit this post:
You can choose to maximize the number of people (commenters) extracted for the post by setting the maximum results.
By default it is set to LinkedIn's system limit of 1000.
To use this setting with the API, you can pass max_results to the input_parameters field.