There is a ton of content being posted on LinkedIn everyday, which makes sourcing information about these posts difficult.
Provide the URL of a LinkedIn Content search done on a specific topic to the task and it will extract all the posts.
- Stay updated on topics related to your product/service
- Generate leads by finding influencers
- Network with your ideal customer profiles (ICPs)
- Navigate to a LinkedIn Content search
- Copy the URL from your browser
- Paste it to the provided field(s)
A content search URL looks like this one https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/content/....
You can choose to maximize the number of results extracted for the search by setting the maximum results.
By default it is set to LinkedIn's system limit of 1000.
To use this setting with the API, you can pass max_results to the input_parameters field.