This automation will extract the list of employees from a given company.
To use this automation, please input the following information with the right keys whether you are giving the input directly on the platform or by uploading a CSV file:
- Employees Keywords: to search for boolean keywords across the whole profile. This field corresponds to the search bar at the top of the page.
- Employee's Title: use Boolean keywords like (Growth Hacker) NOT (Assistant) - Learn more here & here. This field corresponds to the "Current job title" filter in Sales Navigator and has a maximum character of, 3500.
- Geography: to filter according to a location (based on the LinkedIn CODE in a URL)
LinkedIn CODE: You must use the Sales Navigator / LinkedIn numbers describing the location you want to search people in. You can find it in the search URL under the “REGION” field.
Example for Belgium, the code is 100565514:
To cumulate several locations, you must separate each location with a coma.
- Seniority level, under the SENIORITY_LEVEL field.
In this seniority example, the seniority level code is equal to 100.
- Exclude CRM contacts: the task will include by default this parameter if checked, to remove leads you saved with a Sales Navigator list (this is only available on Sales Navigator Enterprise plan and IF you connected Sales Navigator to your CRM)
- Exclude saved leads: the task will include by default this parameter if checked, to remove leads you saved with a Sales Navigator list (this is not always available)
- Exclude Viewed Leads: the task will include by default this parameter, if checked, to remove leads you already visited (this is not always available). You must also have a Visit step just after for this to work.
CAUTION: When using the Account Rotation feature in this context.
Utilizing the same account for both the search and visit actions is necessary to prevent duplicate leads.
- Max number of results: it's the maximum of employees you want to extract per input (not the TOTAL)