This automation allows you to add a specific lead or list of leads to a Sendinblue list.
Then, you'll be able to enroll your list of leads in one of your campaigns directly on Sendinblue.
For this to work, you need to input a few information such as the email address, the first name, the last name or the phone number of your lead.
These information could be easily found thanks to our Email Cascade feature which is combining different email finders to maximise your chances of finding email addresses.
Use the following keys in your spreadsheet headers or on the platform for this automation to work:
- email - this key is required
- first_name - optional
- last_name - optional
- phone - optional
- For this automation to work, you need to specify the ID of the list you want to add leads to:
For example, my list ID here is 2.
You can enter multiple list IDs by clicking on "Add row":
- The parameter Update Enabled allows you to update a pre-existing lead in your list. Check the box if it's what you want to do.
- The parameter Email Blacklisted will backlist the lead you input. They will appear in red on Sendinblue:
- The parameter SMS Blacklisted will blacklist your lead for SMS campaigns.